Here you can find some of our key projects:
- Integration of the ferryboat complexes (Varna and Burgas) and the Bulgarian Black Sea container terminals with the existing terminal in Sofia in a unified transport system, as well as the expansion of the ferry operators.
- Promoting intermodal transport in South Eastern Europe through COSMOS project, EU Marco Polo Common Learning Action.
- European Strategic Cluster Partnership in the field of mobility industry, fostering the European collaboration between clusters in transport and logistics, ICT and green technologies through the MOVE project, EU COSME Programme.
- Building a green energy and logistics belt in accordance with the EU renewable energy directive 2009/28/EC, Energy Barge project, Danube Transnational Programme.
- Green logistic sector partnership and development of VET system for ecological sustainability awareness in logistics, LogInGreen project, Movetia programme.
- Research and innovation through M-ERA.NET, Horizon 2020 programme.
- Evaluation of the proposals for the Struma Highway expanded conceptual design, Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency.
- Other initiatives under the European Cluster Collaboration Platform.